Monday, February 2, 2015

Leadership Loot and Lovely Lace Emboss Folder

I just got back from Orlando and the StampinUP Leadership Event.  I had a great time and wanted to show you some pictures.  If you follow my blog on a regular basis, you might have noticed that its been a few days since I posted (now you know the reason).

I flew from Orlando into Atlanta and could not fly back to my home state of IL because of all the snow and white-out conditions.  My flight was cancelled Sunday morning and I had to take a later plane getting into Bloomington IL around 10 or 10:30 last night. I did have a VERY experienced semi driver picking me up though (NOT in a semi thankfully) and driving that hour home was definitely a nightmare!!  We did make it home safe and sound I am happy to say.  Flying during the winter months is always pushing the envelope and I knew that going in.......just glad this story ended on a happy note.  :)

Please check below each picture for a little description of who or what is shown.  I have plenty more pics to share in the days to come AND a big announcement to make now.......

**************************SPECIAL OFFER*****************************

THE TRADITIONAL CONVENTION WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PLACE EVERY YEAR IN SALT LAKE CITY.  COMING ON JULY 23RD THIS YEAR, I AM INVITING ANY POTENTIAL RECRUIT TO SHARE THIS LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY WITH ME AND ATTEND THE EVENT IN UTAH!!

StampinUP has promised to make this last "Convention" very special for all who attend.  Have you ever thought about becoming a demonstrator just to get the discount?  Well, now is as good a time as any to join this great company.  You could go to Convention, get a great discount on all supplies, and right now during Sale A Bration when you join for $99 you can earn 2 FREE product options!!

The Starter Kit is a value of $125 but you pay $99 only.  You can pick any SU products you would like in the kit. To remain a demonstrator, you only have to have $300 in sales for each quarter and you may drop out anytime that level becomes too much for you to achieve.

Below in the "LOOT" picture there is a Paper Pumpkin Kit.  The first person who signs on as a demo under me, will receive this kit as a gift.  Also, you can pick any one of the other items except for the tote bag (which I'm keeping for myself).  The 2nd item after the P.P. Kit that you choose will be yours AFTER you place your first demonstrator order of $200 or more.  If you do take me up on this, and join the SU family, the $200 qualifying product order can come from yourself, friends, or family.

***********************************************************************

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you are interested in hearing more about the StampinUP Opportunity please let me know.  Lori Helvick- Demo since 1999 and still loving it!


Myself and Bonnie- one of my downline members.  Just waiting for Shelley to come out
on stage for the last day of the event.


Leadership Loot-  one Paper Pumpkit Kit goes to the first new recruit
and a 2nd free gift will be yours as well.  You get to pick anything but the tote!!


A swap one of the other gals in our group recd.  Have no idea who to give credit to-sorry.
Some Big Shot Items Used:  Lovely Lace & Stylish Stripes Embossing Folders,
Party Pennants Bigz Die, Chalk Talk Framelits.


A friend from Galesburg took this picture & e-mailed it to me.  
Just beautiful to look at, if you don't have to drive in it, or fly thru it!  :)















No comments:

Post a Comment