Monday, February 23, 2015

Best. Day. Ever. by SU

Today, as promised, I have some pics to share from my vacation (cruise to Hawaii).  Just like the card swap I'm posting below, every day on our trip was the "Best. Day. Ever." !!

If I had to pick the best day of our trip, I would be really conflicted :)  So, I won't even try to pick but just tell you we had a FABULOUS time.  Please see below each picture for a brief description.  I have to say, coming back to cold IL was not very popular with the 4 of us gals after spending 11 days in 80 plus degrees!!  Yea, I know.......too bad for us right? LOL

Anyway, the card sample was made by Julie Salva, SU Demo at Leadership.  Please let me know if you have any questions on this very simple project.

Enjoy the vac pics, and check back tomorrow for a few more.  (I will not bore you with these everyday so no worries there).  Thanks for stopping by.......Lori Helvick


                                Leaving on a VERY big plane to fly into Honolulu.  My sister & me
                                   in the back.  Penny S. and Jenny T. in the front.  Not looking
                                       forward to the long plane ride but we knew that was the
                                                                 only way to paradise!!


                                      Wrong date on the picture (sorry).  Nice batch of bananas
                                         we saw on a hike thru Waterfalls and Rainforest areas.


                                 Part of the same excursion mentioned above.  The waterfalls were
                                           just beautiful.  This was on the island of Maui.


Maui excursion on Monday Feb. 16th.
Penny, Val, Lori, Jenny

We arrived on the ship Feb. 14th and of course recd
a flower lei.  I wanted Val to take my picture in front of our
cabin door before the flowers all wilted!

Items used on this card swap came from Sale-A-Bration.
(at least the DSP and the words from stamp set)






No comments:

Post a Comment