Sunday, September 25, 2022

Happy Mail (from Friends) That I Received for my Birthday--Part #5

This pretty tulip card was made by Kim B. of Hennepin, IL

On pg. 27 in the Annual Catalog, you will find the Flowering Tulips stamp set that Kim used to make my card.  Thanks very much for thinking of me!


You can't tell by this picture, but the card is actually a fun fold project w/ 2 opening flaps!  It was made by Karen F. of Peoria, IL.  Thank you for the Birthday wishes.


This lovely fall card was made by Lynn F. of Galesburg, IL

Thank you very much my friend!



Thank you so much for joining me today.  I truly hope I was able to inspire you to create something : ) Get your stamps out folks, and let me know if you have questions on any paper crafting project and/or issue.  I'm here to serve!!  LORI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment