Monday, September 19, 2022

Happy Mail from Friends That I Received for my Birthday--Part #1

WHO DOESN'T LOVE GETTING FUN MAIL, RIGHT?  IT'S AN ADDED BONUS TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END OF SO MANY HAND-STAMPED BIRTHDAY CARDS!!

The tradition continues, and this is Part #1 of my "loot".  Makes turning another year older worth it (almost)  lol   This card was made by Sue B. of Normal, IL  The current Annual Catalog bundle was used called Sending Smiles.  I love this pretty fall card!!  Thank you Sue.


This lovely creation was made by Lynn B. of Peoria, IL.  I really like how the whole card looks like a beautifully wrapped package!!  Great job Lynn, and thanks very much.


This birthday wish is extra bright & cheerful and made by Tina F. of  Williamsfield IL  It's a fun fold card and this is a view of the front.  Love it Tina and thanks!


As you open the card it magically twists and turns a different direction all by itself!!  (I just laid a pc. of scrap paper inside to cover the personal message)


Here is a pretty birthday card and the 2nd one that I recd THIS YEAR from Marty C. of Galesburg IL.

A funny story that her & I will chuckle about for years to come so I must share.....One time, Marty sent me a B-day card (like she always does) and she knows that I will post it on my blog (like I always do).  I did not get this card from Marty although she sent it!!  She asked me a couple times & we assumed it simply disappeared & just gave up hope of delivery  :  )   

UNTIL.....a few weeks back a B-day card arrived from Marty!  Now, I'm assuming she is ahead of the game & I applaud her for being WAY EARLY with my birthday wishes!!  (You know where this is headed, right?)  The proof on the card instantly showed me (& I passed this along to Marty as well)......date on card 9-22-2020 AND there was a BIG 6-0 on the front specifically the age I turned not one, BUT 2 YEARS AGO??  That's right, this is proof that mail can be missing for almost 2 years & than suddenly appear with a note:  "Found this in an empty container on a machine"  WOW!!

So, that is how I got 2 cards from Marty this year!!  We joked about it, and I said she did not have to send me another one this year, but of course I recd one today  :  )   Oh, and I forgot to mention that last years B-day card from Marty arrived safely too! Thanks for not giving up my friend!!  It must have just been the year 2020-- and the fact that this girl had a MAJOR number to get used to back then......


This beautiful Autumn B-day card was made by Debbie K. of Sterling IL

The pretty designer paper, kraft color leaves, and gems are all featured in the current Holiday Catalog.  Thanks very much Debbie for remembering my special day.

 

STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR SOME MORE HAPPY MAIL FROM FRIENDS!!


Thank you so much for joining me today.  I truly hope I was able to inspire you to create something : ) Get your stamps out folks, and let me know if you have questions on any paper crafting project and/or issue.  I'm here to serve!!  LORI

 



No comments:

Post a Comment