Saturday, September 24, 2022

Happy Mail (from Friends) That I Received for my Birthday--Part #4

This lovely fall Birthday card was made by Alice P. of Galesburg IL

Alice used the Meadow Dies shown on pg. 172 in the Annual Catalog.  Thanks very much!


Here is a fun fold card made by April G. of  East Peoria, IL

A few weeks back I posted a fall leaf card that I had made for a class, and April duplicated the layout that I had used (I think)?  


This fold consists of 2 cards put together as one.  (a colored base is regular size, and then a white or vanilla insert that is cut a little smaller).  Thank you April for thinking of me!


Cyndi S. of Bartonville, IL made this birthday card from a StampinUP kit.  Thanks very much for the Birthday wishes!



 Here is a pretty card made by Karen P. of Pekin, IL  Thank you very much!


 

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I truly hope I was able to inspire you to create something : ) Get your stamps out folks, and let me know if you have questions on any paper crafting project and/or issue.  I'm here to serve!!  LORI

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment