Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy Mail (from Friends) That I Received for my Birthday--Part #3

 

This is a double flap fun fold made by Pat S. of East Peoria, IL.  I believe she used a card layout and fold that I had shown in a video a couple weeks ago maybe?  Pat had mentioned she wanted to try this fold after it was Lola's card pick one Friday morning  :  )


Your card turned out great Pat and thank you SO much for thinking of me!


Here is another "cool" ice cream cone card made by Connie B. of Glasford, IL

Thanks for the B-day wishes friend!


This cute Koala Bear card was made by Jenny T. of Galesburg, IL

The stamp set, dies, and matching designer paper are all retired StampinUP!!  Thank you Jenny : )


And last but not least (today) I have Happy Mail from Nina P. of Pekin, IL

Back in the day when we used to hold Stamp Fairs and events with the Stray Ducklings group, I think this was one of the project kits that Nina made while in attendance-- fun times!!


Thanks to all 4 of these creative ladies for sending me a hand-stamped card  :  )   I very much appreciate all the love and good wishes!!

*****************************************************************

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I truly hope I was able to inspire you to create something : ) Get your stamps out folks, and let me know if you have questions on any paper crafting project and/or issue.  I'm here to serve!!  LORI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment