Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Happy Mail from Friends That I Received for my Birthday--Part #2

 

 This lovely floral card was made by Jo P., Galesburg IL

Both the Awash In Beauty & Hues of Happiness Designer Paper Packs were used on my Birthday card shown above.  We have all that DSP right?  Anytime we can use more than 1 pc. and from different packs-- it's a WIN WIN!!  Thanks very much Jo  :  )

 

This bright and cherry Birthday Wish was made by Jan P. of Springfield, IL   I miss Jan since she moved away, and can't attend classes anymore  : (    So happy she still gets to stamp from time to time though!  Thanks for thinking of me Jan!!




This card has beautiful paper crafting elements & was made by Diana H. of Belleville, IL

I really appreciate your creativity & thank you for sending me such Happy Mail Diana  !!

 

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I truly hope I was able to inspire you to create something : ) Get your stamps out folks, and let me know if you have questions on any paper crafting project and/or issue.  I'm here to serve!!  LORI

 


No comments:

Post a Comment