Saturday, July 4, 2020

Card Making Video Series: S - U Switcharoo #9 (featuring Playful Pets Suite)

 
 I cased the catalog today like I always do for my S - U
Switcharoo video!!  (pg. 40 in the Annual Catty)
I switched up a few things to make it different of course!!
The Playful Pets Suite has some fun products for you pet lovers out there.

Here is a list of StampinUP products I used:
--Subtle Embossing Folder
--Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
--Pampered Pets Stamp Set
--Pets Dies
--Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
--Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
--Playful Pets Trinkets
--Stitched Rectangle Dies

 Horizontal vs Vertical layout & a different use
of the black and white twine.

Please take a few minutes to watch the YOUTUBE video
below.  Let me know if you have questions and/or comments.
Thanks very much for blogging by......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!
LORI


                                                        




                      

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the knotted and frayed twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by....

    ReplyDelete