Saturday, July 18, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #10 (featuring Floral Essence Stamp Set)







 My "switched up" card this week includes a different color
and sentiment layer combo.

I added some ribbon that was colored with a Stampin' Blend.

Color Combo includes:
Sahara Sand, Vanilla, Gray Granite, Flirty Flamingo

Here are a few StampinUP products used:
--Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set
--Floral Essence Stamp Set
--Sprig Punch
--Stitched Rectangle Dies
--Classic Label Punch
--Wink of Stella
--Crinkled Seam Binding
--Gray Granite Stampin' Blend

 Please watch the video below and if you have questions on
my "switcharoo" video just let me know.

****Side Note****  I wish now I would have used
a gray Stampin' Write marker to color dark areas BEFORE
I stamped the image instead of using a Stampin' Blend
AFTER I stamped the image.  Just an FYI.....

Thanks very much in advance for tuning into
my YOUTUBE video.  I appreciate your visit here at:
Lori's Stampin' Creations!!
LORI HELVICK

                                                             

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment