Saturday, April 18, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo #3 (Video today features So Sentimental & First Frost)

               
My "Switcharoo" project for this week features the
So Sentimental Bundle from pg. 20 in the SU Mini Catalog.
I used 2 of the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly set on that page.

Color Combo Includes:
Very Vanilla, Grapefruit Grove, Crumb Cake, & Call Me Clover

Along with the So Sentimental Bundle, I used the First Frost stamp
set and matching Frosted Bouquet Dies.

A couple of embellishments used consist of Gold Metallic Pearls
and 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Grapefruit Grove).


What do you think of the S - U  Switcharoo concept?
(this is my 3rd Sat. in a row!!)

I cased the green card & made it with different colors & stamps.
I'm pleased with the results this week.

Please watch the short video below & let me know if you
have any questions and/or comments.

Thanks very much for blogging by.....LORI

                          




                      

No comments:

Post a Comment