Friday, April 10, 2020

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Mothers Day or Spring (Magnolia Lane Designer Paper Featured Here)......

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



 These 3 cards are part of my "One Sheet Wonder" class I did a few 
months ago.  All 3 say SPRING to me, and the one with the 3 
squares (left side) will be the Mothers Day card for my Mom.
 For this card I used the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder &
the 5/8 in. Petal Pink Ribbon.

 This "Hello" card features the Layered Leaves 3D
Embossing Folder and White Bakers Twine.

 On the inside of this card, it says Happy Birthday
which goes along with Enjoy Today.
The flower was stamped with the Good Morning
Magnolia stamp set & colored with Stampin' Blends.

 On all 3 cards, the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper was used.
The class I had used a template to cut up one sheet
of this BEAUTIFUL paper, and then we made 12 cards from
the one sheet.  Hence the name ONE SHEET WONDER!!

 Please let me know if you have any questions.
Don't forget to visit the other Stampin Stray Ducklings sites
to get a look at more wonderful projects!!
(simply click on the names below)
Thank you!!  LORI



No comments:

Post a Comment