Saturday, April 11, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo #2 (Video today features Timeless Tropical)

 
 Its Saturday, and time for another S - U Switcharoo
video!!  I created this card using the Timeless Tropical set
from the Mini Catalog.

 My cased inspiration for today came from pg. 86
in the Annual Catalog.  The color combo remains the same
and I switched the stamped images to make it my own  : )

 Color Combo Used:
White, Night of Navy, Blushing Bride & Granny Apple Green

The following SU products were utilized today:
--Solid White Bakers Twine
--Tropical Oasis Trinkets
--Timeless Tropical Stamp Set
--Starburst Punch
--2 Inch Circle Punch
--Night of Navy Stampin Write Marker


Please watch the video below & if you have questions, just ask!
I really appreciate you spending a couple minutes of your weekend with me  : )
HAPPY STAMPING!!  LORI



                                                                    

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment