Saturday, April 4, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo #1 (Video today features Positive Thoughts)

 I'm replacing my "Make It-Send It" videos with
"S - U  Switch-a-roo".   Please watch the video below & let
me know what you think of my new YouTube & Blog Series.

 I cased the box on pg 23 in the Mini Catalog & made a similar
layout on the card above instead.

Here are some SU Products used:
--6 x 6 Subtles Designer Paper
--Stitched Rectangle Dies
--Positive Thoughts Stamp Set
--1/4" Mint Macaron Ribbon
--Metallic Pearls (Gold)

SU Catalog Sample


If you would like to receive the above card in the mail, please post a
comment here on my blog or send an email to:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

I will have a drawing, and mail this featured card to the lucky winner.
Comments are always appreciated, and this time it might pay off for you!!

Again, please watch this quick YouTube video and enjoy the rest of your weekend....
LORI HELVICK- StampinUP Demo since 1999 and still loving it  : )

                                                       


                     

2 comments:

  1. Love that card and considering ordering that bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for watching!! Would you please comment again with your name? (so I can enter you in the drawing to receive this card). THX- Lori

    ReplyDelete