Sunday, September 14, 2014

Love & Sympathy Set and Beautifully Baroque Emboss Folder

This sample today was made by either Mary B. or Debbie K. (my demo friends from Sterling, IL).  Four of us gals went to visit them this last Tuesday for our 2nd "Card Buffet" at their house.  Very fun outing, with beautiful cards for us to make!

Anyway, after participating in their Card Buffet 2 different times, I decided to try my own (especially since I just got brand new lights in my stamping area!)  :)  Here are the details...........
**************************************************************************

I will be having my very first "Card Buffet" in my brand new stamping room!! Please save the date(s) and make plans to attend.
 
 
When: Friday Oct. 3rd OR Sunday Oct. 5th (both classes will begin at 1:00) with an "open house" style. You can arrive at anytime up until 5:00 pm. Please no arrivals after that time, & you may stay until your projects are completed.
Place: My house, in my brand new basement stamp room!! :) (Yes, you must me able to go down steps in order to attend this event, sorry).  Mapleton IL - You may contact me for the exact address upon signing up.
 
 
Cost: You will get to make 8 cards for $20.00 with envelopes available at a discounted rate. I will have 10 designs to choose from so you could make 1 of each card design or 4 each of only 2 card designs etc. etc. YOU DECIDE which cards you like the best & how many of each one you will make as long as the total is 8 cards. If you want to make more than 8 cards the price will drop down to $1.50 per card after the 8 are done. Make sense?
 
 
Discounted Fees: If you place a minimum order of at least $30, you pay only $15 for the card buffet. If you bring a guest (who has never been to any of my stamping events before), the guest pays only $10 & both you and the guest will get to split a free pkg. of envelopes (you pick the color).
 
Give-Aways:  Cleaning, sorting, & organizing has left me with MANY retired SU products to give away.  Each person who comes to my "Just Cards" Buffet will leave with at least ONE FREE ITEM & possibly more!!  :)
 
Please bring your own scissors & adhesive packet like always, and don't forget to RSVP via e-mail or 309-221-5241.
 
Thanks very much, and I hope you can come to my very 1st "Just Cards" Buffet. It should be a fun time! 
 
 ***I will be posting ways for my blog readers to join in even though you can't physically come to my house because of distance.  Stay tuned for "Buffet In The Mail" specifics.***
 
************************************************************************
 
Back to the card sample-
 
Stamp Set:  Love & Sympathy (pg. 122- Annual Catalog)
Big Shot Items:  Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder & Ovals Collection Framelits
Ribbon:  Very Vanilla Seam Binding  (pg. 207) AC
Pearl Basic Jewels- (pg. 209) AC
 
Thanks to Debbie & Mary for their inspiration & sharing of ideas!!  Lori
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment