Monday, September 22, 2014

"I get to because it's my birthday" & Fall Fest

I talked in yesterdays post about how hand stamped cards are the best kind of fun mail.  Well, my 2nd favorite kind of fun mail are cards from non-stampers (yes, I still let those people hang out with me- LOL) !

Well, my mother-in-law (sort of) sent me a very cute card for my birthday.  It says on the front "I get to because it's my birthday".  I LOVE THIS, not to mention the glittered shoes!!  I had that card on my desk today at work and used that motto quite often with co-workers, haha.  I said hey, my birthday only comes once a year so I might as well "milk it" right?

Another card posted below was made with the Fall Fest Stamp Set & matching Framelit Dies found on page 46 of the Holiday Mini.  This card was a sample at the Card Buffet in Sterling IL & I have no idea which swapper actually made this & traded with the gals there. (sorry)

Thanks very much for stopping by my blog today.  If you live out of state, & I don't know you, please send a quick note via my e-mail:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

I will send you some "fun mail" (a card sample) via your e-mail.  I promise I will not stalk you (smile).  Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment