Saturday, September 27, 2014

Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

Did you miss me?  It seems like I have not blogged for awhile but in actuallity it has only been since Thursday.......(today is Saturday evening)!  At any rate, 10 of us demonstrators put on a big Stamp Fair in the Peoria IL area today.  Its been kind of all-consuming the last couple of days but it's over now, and I think (or at least hope) that all attendees enjoyed it- which was our goal.

I will be sharing those 4 Make-N-Take projects from the fair at some point in the near future but right now I have another card display from Sterling, IL.  Not sure who made this one, but I love the vividness of the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (pg. 41 in the Holiday Mini).  Thanks whoever you are for your inspiration and sharing.

I am having my very first "Card Buffet"- (all you can eat) coming up on Oct. 3rd and 5th.  If you live in Central IL and would like to attend, please contact me at 309-221-5241 or email me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

I will also be having a "Card Buffet In The Mail" option if you live far away, but would still like to participate.  Please contact me via the phone or email listed above and I will share all the details with you.

Once again, thanks SO much for blogging with little ole' me-- Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment