Sunday, September 21, 2014

"Fun Mail", Textured Embossed Backgrounds, & Secret Garden

Who out there likes getting mail thats not a bill, or junk mail?  I think we all can fit into that category can't we?  Well, personally I think getting a hand-stamped card in the mail is the best kind of "Fun-Mail" we can possibly get!  Wouldn't you agree?  (Of course I'm kind of bias).

The last couple of days I have been getting some hand-stamped cards in the mail (A.K.A. Fun-Mail) and I would like to share those with you today.  I have entered the name of the stamper below each picture along with the name of the Big Shot Embossed Background used on the card. 

Only one out of 4 cards does not have a Big Shot textured pattern on it, but she made handmade birthday candles out of scraps so she passes!  (That would be my friend I lovingly refer to at times as "Recycle Jenny") !

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  Thank you gals for the cards as well.   Lori Helvick


Alice P.-  (Retired) Square Lattice
(Retired) Secret Garden & matching framelit dies
 

Lynn F.- Perfect Polka Dots (pg. 226- current catalog)
 
 

Lela S.- (Retired)
Textured Plate called "Harlequin"
 

Recycle Jenny & home-made candles







 

No comments:

Post a Comment