Saturday, October 17, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #15 (Flowering Blooms Stamp Set)

                                                                            

    I'm finally back with another "switcharoo" video!!  YAY!  It has been WAY too long.  I apologize, but these things take time and I've been juggling too many things it seems.....

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my creation today.  Colors include:  Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Vanilla, Petal Pink and Terracotta Tile.  Here are a few StampinUP Products I used:

--Stitched Shapes Dies

--Perfect Parcel Dies

--Adhesive Sheets (for the detail strip at the bottom)

--Flowering Blooms Stamp Set

--2 Sponge Daubers w/ 2 Ink Pads

--Stampin' Write Markers

--Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack

 

The card I cased is on page 70 in the Annual Catalog.  Do you like how my "switcharoo" version turned out?  Please watch the YOUTUBE video below, and let me know if you have any questions and/or comments.  I appreciate your blog visit today and always remember to STAMP HAPPY!!

LORI HELVICK, STAMPINUP DEMO SINCE 1999


                                                              

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment