Saturday, October 10, 2020

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: HOLIDAY CATALOG SUITES (Wonder of the Season Featured Here)......

 I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


Welcome to our Stampin Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!!  It has been awhile since I have personally "played" along with my fellow demo friends.  I have missed "waddling" for sure, but things have been going on and busy, busy all the time it seems!!  Anyway, I'm baaacck finally!! 

My post today features the Wonder of the Season Suite shown on pages 30-33 in the Holiday Catalog.  The color combo includes:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, White, and Gold.

Here is a list of StampinUP items used:

--Gilded Gems

--Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set

--North Pole Wonder Dies

--Gold Foil Sheets

--Tis The Season 6 x 6 Designer Paper (on sale right now for $9.78)


If you have any questions on my creation today please let me know!!  Any and all comments are appreciated as well  :  )  Thanks so much for blogging by-- LORI


PLEASE FOLLOW ALONG WITH THESE GREAT GALS TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE COME UP WITH FROM THE HOLIDAY CATALOG AS WELL.......(simply click on the names below)

Kim Baker
Sheryl Diemer
Lori Helvick
Nancy Legate

Sue Boerner



2 comments: