Sunday, September 10, 2023

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Showcasing New Holiday Mini Catalog (Bag of Bones Bundle Here)......

 

 Does anyone like to make Halloween cards besides me?  I had fun playing with my new bundle called "Bag of Bones" !!  (check out that tiny little bat & ghost toward the bottom right side)-- THEY REALLY DO GLOW IN THE DARK!!  SUCH A FUN CONCEPT  :  )

I used the following StampinUP colors & products on this creation:

Lemon Lolly, Smoky Slate, White, Black, Pumpkin Pie & Orchid Oasis

--Circle Punch

--Bag of Bones Stamp Set

--Bag of Bones Dies

--Glow In The Dark Bats & Ghosts

 

  I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



 THANKS SO MUCH FOR "WADDLING" ALONG WITH US!  PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAMES BELOW TO VISIT EVERYONE ELSE'S POSTS TOO.  YOU WILL GET MORE INSPIRATION ALONG THE WAY I'M SURE!!  HAPPY STAMPING  :  )   LORI

 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the glow-in-the-dark pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I need to make another card too, so I can watch it glow : )

      Delete
  2. I too love Halloween! Really cute card. Love the use of Orchid Oasis.

    ReplyDelete