Sunday, December 5, 2021

 

This card was a class project a couple months back I think.  I LOVE the sentiment that comes from a retired set (unfortunately) but its still a good one.  The Designer Paper is the Harvest Meadow pack from the current Holiday Catalog.  I used the Christmas Season Stamp Set and matching Seasonal Labels Dies.  (pg. 18- Holiday Catalog)  The Label Me Lovely Punch from the Annual Catalog was used to punch out the sentiment.


I mentioned the sentiment above for a reason......."So Grateful For Someone Like You In My Life".  My older sister Debbie passed away in Phoenix on Dec. 1st.  Just got home from a whirlwind trip out there and I miss her terribly already.  Although, I'm very sad of course, I'm truly grateful for all the "growing up" years we had together.  My sister Val and I found this lovely picture of Deb taken in her early 30's.  She was 63 when she passed after battling a long illness, but I will always remember this younger & more beautiful version shown above (and yes, those curls are natural).  REST IN PEACE DEBBIE.  I LOVE YOU SIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment