Friday, December 10, 2021

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: Annual Catalog Products (Plentiful Plants Bundle Featured Here)......

 

 

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!

 

 

 This is a Fabulous Fun Fold!!  (looks fabulous & was fun to make--smile)

The Bloom Where You're Planted Suite was used. (pgs 80 & 81 in the Annual Catalog).  I love this sentiment in the set that says "To A Dear Friend".  I used the Messages Dies to cut out the sentiment.  One of the Paper Lattice products shown with the suite was cut in half for the front and the inside.

A Little Note With The Biggest Thanks was stamped inside BEFORE I ran that part thru the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. 

 

Here is a birds eye view where the 2 pcs of brick designer paper show nicely.  That comes from the Bloom Where You're Planted 12 x 12 pack.  



 I really love the In Color Cinnamon Cider-- what about you?  Just Jade was used briefly with the plant and the words on the front.


If you have any questions on dimensions, scoring, or with anything else please let me know.  I would be happy to help you make a version of this fabulous fun fold card as well  : )

Please follow along with my Duckling friends for some more stamping inspiration.  Simply click on the names below and ENJOY THE WADDLE TOO!!  LORI

 

 


4 comments: