Saturday, October 30, 2021

Critter Cards w/ Cole & Mimi: Party Puffins Stamp Set & Video Featured Today

     

I cased this card on-line but switched up a couple things to make it my own.  (sorry I can't remember who the designer was because it was a couple months back).

Anyway, I used the following StampinUP Products on this creation:

--Pattern Party Designer Series Paper

--Retired Circle Punch (either 1 or 1 1/4 in.- again, memory)

--Party Puffins Stamp Set

--Stampin Blends

--Colored some White Seam Binding Ribbon


The card on the left was made by my 2 yr. old grandson, Cole.  The card on the right (also above) was made by me-- A.K.A. Mimi.

Please watch the quick YouTube video below to see my "little man" create his card.  I can guarantee a smile or 2 with all that cuteness overload!!  (yes, I'm a little bias)

Thanks very much for blogging by.....LORI (MIMI)


                                                               

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment