Saturday, July 29, 2017

Jumbo Fork Bow w/ Stampin'Up Ribbon & Beautiful Bouquet Bundle

Please check out the video below with a way to "supersize" your tool used in fork bow making.  It had been awhile since I made a fork bow on a card, until we did this for a class project recently.  I thought you might like to see my JUMBO FORK I made!!  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks- Lori

The meat fork is a little less than 3/4 of an inch from the center to one side.
The "Supersized" Fork (Spatula) is 1 3/8 inches from the center to one side.

This card features a "fork bow" along with these StampinUP items:
-  Brick Wall Embossing Folder
-  Seasonal Layers Thinlits
-  1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst
-  Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set
-  Bouquet Bunch Framelits
-  Retired Candy Dots & Designer Paper

Colors include:  White, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Berry Burst & Basic Gray








No comments:

Post a Comment