Sunday, July 9, 2017

Awesomely Artistic w/ Fun Fold Windshield Wiper Look!


SAY WHAT?  Check this card out made by my friend Marilyn.  I think I did this fun fold pattern years ago as well-- for a Christmas Card at a class.  TOO FUN!!  If you would like scoring instructions etc. etc. please email me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com


The "Brick Wall" Embossing Folder was used along with the "Awesomely Artistic" Stamp Set.
I'm not sure of the colors Marilyn used but it turned out really pretty!

The "friend" sentiment is in the same set as the other stamped images.
It's so cool how you can pull this card open and shut and the "wiper" appears & disappears!

This is an above-the-project shot. You can sort of tell how the little pop up works.
Yes, this card will fold up flat to fit in our regular sized envelope.
Thanks so much Marilyn S. for sharing this fun fold card with me!  (smile)


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did......Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment