Monday, May 30, 2022

Nature's Prints Bundle -- New From StampinUP in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog


My color combo for this card includes:  White, Pale Papaya, Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green

I used the following StampinUP products:
--Sweet Sorbet BakersTwine
--In Color Matte Dots
--Nature's Prints Stamp Set
--Natural Prints Dies
 
The flowers and leaves were "fussy cut".




Pretty StampinUP colors consist of Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Garden Green & White

I used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers.  Besides the Nature's Prints stamp set, I used the scallop die from Penned Flowers dies set.


If you have any questions about the products used on these 2 projects, please let me know.  If you are wanting to order supplies, I would love to be your "go-to" demo.

Thank you very much for blogging by......LORI


No comments:

Post a Comment