Friday, April 1, 2022

Boughs & Blossoms Bundle from StampinUP Spring Mini Catalog


StampinUP Colors used on this card include:
Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Black, White

I used the following products:
--Matte Black Dots
--Stitched Rectangle Dies
--Boughs & Blossoms Stamp Set
--Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
--Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack



On this card, I used these colors:  Highland Heather, White, Real Red, Garden Green & Pool Party

I used the featured stamp set & the Bough Punch as well.  Other StampinUP products includes:

--Double Stitched Satin Ribbon

--Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper

--Stitched So Sweetly Dies

 

Please let me know if you have any questions on either card.  I appreciate you blogging by friends, and please stop by again soon.....HAPPY STAMPING!!  LORI


No comments:

Post a Comment