Saturday, January 29, 2022

Critter Cards w/ Cole & Mimi Feature Awesome Otters Set from Sale-A-Bration!!


This card was made by "Mimi" (myself).  I'm also sharing a couple cards today that were made by Cole  (my 2-yr. old grandson).  He loves to stamp, & we make the occasional "Critter Card" videos in my private Facebook group.  Anyway for this creation, I used the following StampinUP products:
--Gingham Embossing Folder
--6 x 6 Subtles Designer Paper Collection
--Hippo & Friends Dies
--Give It A Whirl Dies
--Awesome Otters Stamp Set
--Stampin' Blends



                                                
The card on the left side is Coles version.  The card on the right is the same one that is pictured above, and made by me.  Colors include Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake & White.

 
 

This is another set of  "Critter Cards" that are from the last video we made together.  Once again, Coles' card is on the left, and mine is on the right.  A close-up picture of my sample is shown below as well.



The Color Combo for this card includes:  Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate, Evening Evergreen, and White.  I used the Evergreen Elegance and Wildlife Wonder Stamp Sets.  The Bark 3D Embossing Folder was used along with the Evening Evergreen Ribbon.  Questions?-- please ask!!

 


 AND......this is Cole (or little man as we call him).  He loves to "help" so this was taken during the last snowstorm as his parents clean their driveway.  


I appreciate you stopping by, and please visit my blog again soon!  LORI


No comments:

Post a Comment