Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Floral Cards w/ a Red-Black-White Color Combo.....Always Favorites of Mine!

This card begins with a thick white card base.  I added a strip of designer paper to the Poppy Parade pc. before embossing the whole thing with the Painted Texture 3D folder.

I used stitched dies for the 2 white layers.  The Double Oval punch was used, along with Stampin' Blends to color the flower image from Painted Poppies.  This was a favorite selection from my recent Calorie-Free Card Buffet!!  What do YOU think?  Let me know please.


                              

My creation below includes a basic black card base with white card stock inside of course.  The designer paper pattern is retired but still good for this card wouldn't you agree?  I used the Color & Contour Bundle shown on pg. 98 in the Annual Catalog.  If you have any questions and/or comments on either of my cards today, please let me know.  Thank you for blogging by.......Lori Helvick

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment