Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Maui StampinUP Incentive Trip 2021 (part 5)-- A Few People Pics.....

 

Our group from the tour "Hike Maui".  We had a challenging hike in the mud & rain during our Waterfall & Rainforest excursion.  (I know I posted this picture the other day, but thought I would show it one more time).  


Myself and Bonnie on the trail.  Beautiful waterfall in the background of course.


Taken on the beach the day after I got the sun hat as a pillow gift.  It was windy that day, so the hat did not stay on long!


Nice picture of Bonnie taken at the luau our last night on Maui.  It was a fabulous meal, show, and sunset all combined!!  I miss the island already  :  (


Thank you for blogging by and following along with all my StampinUP Incentive Trip pictures!!  I appreciate you all.  LORI

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing trip! Congratulations again on your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Debbie!! It was definitely AMAZING

      Delete