Sunday, September 27, 2020

FUN MAIL!! Part 2-- (Sharing the Hand-Stamped Cards I Recd for my Birthday)

 
This fun fold "H" card was made by Karen F. of Peoria IL
Although this tropical paper from SU is retired, it WAS one of my favorites!!
I love the greens and pinks together on this creation  : )
 
                                                                        

Made by Sue B. of Normal IL  (on a side note--the movie w/ Candace Cameron Bure called "Finding Normal" is super cute, if you ever get a chance to watch it) !!  I know thats random, but its how my 60 year old mind works these days -- oh, & isn't this a pretty card? (smile)


And this beauty was made by Kim B. of Hennepin IL.  The flower comes from the Painted Poppies stamp set.  Kim colored the Metallic Silver Edge (White) Ribbon with a Stampin Blend to make it green!!  She also used the Subtle Embossing Folder.


 
This very special card was made by my 9 year old "Birthday Buddy"  Harper from Washington, IL.  She used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies along with the Playing With Patterns DSP.  

 

            Of course, the inside of the card is signed & decorated by Harper.  Her Grandma, Bonnie (and     my friend) told me she has been making cards since about age 3 so she has 6 years of stamping experience under her belt already-- so awesome!!                 


This card was made by Jenny T. of Galesburg IL.  She used the Forever Fern stamp set with a beautiful fall color palette.  There is an oval layer of vellum under the sentiment oval.  Thanks my friend for thinking of me on my Birthday!


I always love a tropical card, & this one was made by Lynn F. of Galesburg IL.  She used a past Paper Pumpkin kit for her creation.  If you want to switch up the ideas that come in the kits, feel free!!  For an experienced stamper, its always more fun (if time allows) to make your own alternate designs  : )



Every year about this time, I like to share with you creations made by stamping friends!!  There really is nothing more exciting to me than getting a stamped card in the mail--Happy Dance!!   I do SO appreciate the beautiful cards that I'm showing today AND check back soon for some more  :  )   Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes!!    I appreciate your blog visit as well.......LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment