Sunday, May 31, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers Coming Soon from StampinUP!! Enjoy this Sneak Peek.....

Hello everyone!!  My internet has been down since
Thurs. night & was just restored a little bit ago!!
(the downside of living in the boondocks)

Anyway, just wanted to apologize for NOT doing
an S-U Switcharoo Video on Saturday.  Hopefully this
next weekend will be "internet ready" & I will plan on
doing my YOUTUBE video here on my blog at that time!!

SO.....what do you think of these new products?
I used the new & upcoming:
--In Color CS (Just Jade)
--In Color CS (Bumble Bee)
--6 x 6 In Color Designer Series Paper (Jade)
--Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set
--Sunflowers Dies

I liked how this card turned out and I LOVE the sunflower 
bundle (stamp set & dies)

If you don't have a StampinUP Demonstrator that you are 
currently using, please contact me for a new catalog.
I would love to help you with your stamping journey & have you
as a new customer as well  : )
Phone:  309-221-5241
Email:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
THANKS!!  LORI HELVICK


No comments:

Post a Comment