Monday, March 30, 2020

Get in a "Tropical" mood looking at this card (made with Tropical Chic by StampinUP)

This card was made back in October at my Luau Party I had!!
(just realized I did not post it at the time-- oops)

Anyway, the color combo includes:
Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Early Espresso

The flower was fussy cut and easy to handle.
Across the bottom it was a little tricky to stamp 3 of those
striped images all lined up in a row.  The rest of the card was a pc. of cake!!

Of course I used the Tropical Chic stamp set from pg. 93
in the Annual Catalog.  That was pretty much it as far as SU products.
(except 4 colors of ink)


In closing.......remember Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st (tomorrow)!!
If there are any of the FREE products you are still wanting, please
let me know and we can get your order placed by the deadline.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY......LORI


No comments:

Post a Comment