Monday, October 21, 2019

Series: Monday Make It - Send It #13 (Enjoyed making this class project recently)

  
 It took me awhile tonight, but I was able to publish my Monday
night video here on my blog!!  YAY

 These 2 cards are ready to go in the mail tomorrow as part
 of my "Monday Make It-Send It" Series.

Here are some StampinUP Products I used:
--Noble Peacock Rhinestones
--Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder
--Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper
--Royal Peacock Stamp Set
--Detailed Peacock Dies
--Watercolor Pencils (Balmy Blue & Daffodil Delight)


If you have any questions after you watch the YouTube video
below, please contact me. 
I'm glad I was able to work out my technical difficulties
after last weeks' video attempt.....
Thank you for your patience!   Lori



                                                      

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment