Monday, August 26, 2019

Series: Monday Make It - Send It #7 (YouTube Video Featuring New--Harvest Hellos)

     
Similar cards to this one have been all over pinterest etc.
but here is my version.  (not sure who came up with it first to give credit to)

Color Combo Includes:
Crumb Cake, White, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green

Stamp & Punch, Stamp & Punch, Stamp & Punch those apples.....
Does not get any easier than that!!


Please watch the video below, and let me know if you have any questions.
Also, in the video, I gave an update on my progress towards
 earning the StampinUP incentive trip to Maui.....
I hope this dream during my 20-yr. SU Anniversary comes true!!

I'm pretty stressed out, have worked my business hard,
but not ready to give up until Sept. 30th!!
Thank you one and all, for everything you have done to support
this 20-year quest of mine......Rubber Hugs- Lori


                           


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment