Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Saying Goodbye Today to a Long time Friend and "Happy Stamper"

 Nancy Bloomgren of Galesburg IL 
was 73 years old when she passed away recently.
Her family buried her today alongside her husband Carl.

She stamped with me for the last 20 years of her life, and I'm
very proud to have called her my friend.  She will be missed!!
Nancy LOVED making cards and sending them out for every
occasion.  She attended many of my stamping classes and
other events thru the years and always was cheerful and fun loving.
I'm going to miss her smiling face  : )

Nancy & I knew each other before I became a demo, so she was invited
to (and came) to my very first stamping party before I was even a demo.
We've been stamping together ever since 1998 (I signed up in 1999).

Anyway, rest in peace my friend and "happy stamper".
I hope to stamp with you again some day & MAYBE I'll even let you teach  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment