Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Magnificent Maple & Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper

If you ck out the StampinUP Holiday Mini Catalog on page 18 you will see both the single stamp called Magnificent Maple and the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper right below it.

I used both these products to made todays card.  This was a class project in October, and I think the gals liked it. (I hope anyway).

If you live in the Peoria or Galesburg IL area, I do have some classes coming up if you would like to join in on the fun.  Just call me at 309-221-5241 to reserve your spot or you can e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Here is the class schedule:

Friday, Nov. 15th at 1:00-- Downtown Peoria Library
Sunday, Nov. 17th at 1:00-- Seminary Manor in Galesburg
Tuesday, Dec. 3rd at 6 pm-- Library in Morton IL

And now the sample........Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment