Saturday, August 1, 2015

Butterflies- Spread Your Wings!!

Watercolor Wings

Butterflies Thinlits Dies

Bold Butterfly Framelits

Floral Wings........ Get the theme for today?

I really love butterfly stamps and Big Shot items for cutting those butterflies!!  StampinUP just keeps bringing us more butterfly wings all the time, and I just keep getting them- because they are SO fun!  :)

I have 3 cards to share today which all feature butterflies in one form or another.  The first card I even took a picture of the inside so you could see it decorated to match the front.  Now, how about the last card?  It features "Floral Wings" which is a hostess set shown on page 180.  I LOVE the Designer Series Paper with that......"Timeless Elegance".  It is SO very pretty when you see it in person.

Let me know if you have questions about these 3 cards.  I'm here to help with all your paper crafting needs. You can also shop my on-line stamping store 24-7 by clicking on the blue tab "Shop Now" (top right of this page).

Thanks very much for blogging with me-  Lori Helvick.......StampinUP Demonstrator for 16 years and counting!  God willing.










No comments:

Post a Comment