Sunday, August 9, 2015

Brick Wall Emboss Folder x 3 Samples

The StampinUP textured empressions embossing folders are very popular because they are SO easy to use! New this year in the Annual Catalog is "Brick Wall" (pg. 174).  All 3 of the card samples today feature this embossing folder.

The first 2 samples were made by a fellow demonstrator.......Bonnie maybe?  I'm not too sure who had a display board at our last meeting other then Bonnie and myself.  I took pics of some other cards not in a board but I'm guessing these projects were made by my downline- Bonnie Alexander.  (please correct me Stray Ducklings, if I am wrong).  Or they might be swaps that she received while at Convention.  At any rate, enjoy the pictures.

The last sample was made by me and not a very good photo I'm afraid.  I thought this card turned out way better than the pic shows!!  Color Scheme:  Black, Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray and the 2 butterflies are made out of vellum card stock.

If you have questions, please let me know.  Thank you for stopping by.  Lori













No comments:

Post a Comment