Monday, August 17, 2015

StampinUP Traveler

This great masculine card today features the stamp set called "Traveler" (pg. 82-Annual Catalog).  I'm not sure who to give credit to for this sample- it was on display at our recent "Stray Ducklings" Mtg. in Peoria, IL.  If you live close by Central IL, and are a demonstrator, you are welcome to attend our group meetings. Our next one is scheduled for Sat. October 3rd.  Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you the details!

Now I must go prep for my upcoming class "For Men Only" (man cards-not man stampers....... although that would be great too!) (smile) I do have "to-go" kits available for this class also, so let me know if you are interested.  I'm charging $11.00 for 4 cards at my house & I would just charge you the shipping on top of that if you are long distance.  Contact me ASAP at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks for blogging with me!  Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment