Saturday, August 29, 2015

Wetlands by StampinUP

I have a couple more masculine card swaps to share with you.  The first card was made by Sue B. and she used the stamp set called "Wetlands".  Sue also used the big background stamp "Hardwood".  Colors used: Vanilla, Soft Suede, and Always Artichoke.

The 2nd card was made by Kathy V.- demonstrator in Arkansas.  She used the Circle Framelit Dies and "Go Wild" Designer Series Paper Stack.  Kathy colored 3 jewels with a black sharpie!  Colors used: Tip Top Taupe, Black, and White.

A big THANK YOU to my demo friends for their inspiration!!  You sure made my "Masculine Card Making Class" a whole lot easier because I picked these 2 projects for my gals to make (along with 2 others).

Thanks Sue and Kathy, and thank YOU also for stopping by.  Lori













No comments:

Post a Comment