Monday, August 10, 2015

New- Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper

This card today features a couple "sneak peek" items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  The "spooky" circle stamp comes from "Among the Branches".  The black and vanilla ghost paper is"Happy Haunting". I've been having fun playing with my new items that I could pre-order!

The brand new catalog launch begins on Sept. 1st.  If you still need a catalog, please ask your StampinUP demonstrator or contact me if you don't have a demonstrator.  I would be happy to send you one!

Color Scheme for todays project:  Rich Razzleberry, Vanilla, Black, and Cucumber Crush.

The 2nd pic shows the inside of my card......notice the 3 sets of eyes looking around! (also from "Among the Branches").  That black washi tape is retired StampinUP but it does the trick!

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori







 

No comments:

Post a Comment