Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Banner Triple Punch makes notching out easy!

The 3 cards today have one StampinUP Product in common........the "Banner Triple Punch"!  I really like to use this new punch from the Annual Catalog (pg. 165).  The 3 different tracks in the punch can be used for 3 different sizes of paper.  Therefore, you will get 3 different sizes of banners  :)

Any questions and/or comments on these samples today?  Please post them here or e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Also, I don't talk too much about my downline members, but I would like to do that now for a bit.  My small group is called "Creative Stampin' Chicks" and I have 5 gals right now that all live local and 1 gal in my 2nd level who lives up north in Wheaton, IL.  I'm always looking to expand and grow my group, so how about you checking us out?

If you're interested in becoming a member of my group, now is a great time to join.  The Holiday Catalog will be in it's pre-order period for Stampin' Up! demonstrators from now until August 30th.  If you have thought about joining and are anxious to get your hands on holiday products, you can fill your Starter Kit with those products or order them right away after you join.  Contact me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com for any questions or you can simply click on the blue tab at the top of my blog marked "Join the Fun". (third tab from the right hand side)  Hobby demo, or career demo & no matter what your reasons are to sign up, I would love to have you pick me as your upline.  Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you to our Creative Stampin Chicks!


Enjoy the cards~Lori 











No comments:

Post a Comment