Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch & Fancy Foil Vellum (NEW)

Some of you might recognize the tag on my first card below.  If you want to check out what I'm talking about, please refer to my July 30th post.  While at Convention, StampinUP gave out gifts with this tag attached to a small trash can (with goodies inside of course)!

Anyway, I knew I did not want to throw the cute tag out so I made it into a card.  :)  I added the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder and the stamp set "Crazy about You" for the flower image raised up.  What do you think of my creation using the original tag I recd from StampinUP?

Also, I do want to point out that the tag was made by using the "Scalloped Tag Topper Punch" which is on sale right now!  The weekly deals with StampinUP are going on until August 17th & you can check out all the items by clicking on the "Weekly Deals"  blue tab at the top of this page.  That punch is normally $23.00 and now marked down to only $17.25 so DON'T MISS OUT ON THE WEEKLY DEALS!!

The 2nd card below is for Christmas of course & it's never too early to start those, right?  I used a couple new items from the soon to be released Holiday Catalog.........The Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and the 1/8" Striped Ribbon in Real Red.  (These can be found on pg. 32 if you have that new book to refer to). If you need a copy of the new holiday book, please let me know.

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Lori















No comments:

Post a Comment