Thursday, August 20, 2015

Another Sneak Peek & Build A Birthday Set for Christmas?

I have 2 Christmas cards for you today.  The 1st one was made my me and the 2nd one was made by Debbie Kramer.

I used the stamp set called "Your Presents" which we all rec'd while attending Convention in July.  Another Sneak Peek item that I used on my card is "Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper".  This is very pretty paper in Black, White, and Gold.  I also used Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant.

For Debbie's card, she made Christmas Candles out of the "Build a Birthday Set" which I thought was clever.  She also used washi tape and the Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Ribbon.  Big Shot items include the "Lots of Labels Framelits" and the "Decorative Dots" Embossing Folder.

Thanks very much & I hope you enjoy the cards.  Lori










No comments:

Post a Comment