Friday, August 14, 2015

Who else loves Washi Tape? & Sprinkles of Life?

The card projects shown today are either Convention Swaps or Convention Display Cards.  Either way, they have one thing in common......WASHI TAPE from StampinUP!  (I have no idea who made these cards, or I would give the demonstrators credit).

I've always been a lover of washi tape- what about you?  I hope you enjoy the 3 cards & please check out below each picture for a few StampinUP products used.  Remember, you can post here or e-mail me any questions you may have.  www.stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

If you are on FB, please "Like" my business page "Lori's Stampin' Creations".  (Just click on the icon to the right of this post.  Thank you.

Happy Friday!!  Lori


Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape
Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set
Tree Builder Punch


Bohemian Designer Washi Tape
Bohemian Borders Stamp Set
Boho Chic Embossing Folder


Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape
Chalk Talk Framelits
Lots of Labels Framelits







No comments:

Post a Comment