Thursday, August 6, 2015

Emboss Folders & New Holiday Product

How do you feel about the StampinUP Embossing Folders?  Well, as my Mom would say....."I think they are the neatest thing since sliced bread"!  LOL  I usually buy them all when a new catalog comes out.  For example, I have the "Brick Wall" and "Fluttering" from the current Annual Catalog (and wasted no time at all when I could order them) wink,wink.

All 3 cards today feature a Big Shot Embossing Folder of some variety.  I mentioned the first 2 folders above and now, I want to talk about the "Woodland Textured Impressions Folder" from the new Holiday Mini.  Another demo made this Halloween Card that's shown in the latest book.  How cool is that?  Its a very fun new item, and I can't wait to play with mine!

Also new, is  "Among the Branches" Set, and the Black "Spider Webb Doilies".  AMAZING!!  If you do not have a StampinUP Demo that you use, & would like a new holiday book, please contact me.  I would be happy to get a copy sent to you.

Thanks very much & I hope you enjoy these display cards from recent demo events.  Now, go stamp something!!  (smile)  Lori Helvick













No comments:

Post a Comment