Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sneak Peek of "Among the Branches"- 3 cards

One cool layout, one great stamp set, one fancy doily = 3 fun cards!

I believe I got this original layout from Aly S. and I made 3 versions of the same card with "like" items.  I had so much fun playing and creating with the brand new "Among the Branches" stamp set.  This set will be available for purchase beginning on Sept. 1st.

Are you still needing a copy of the Holiday Catalog?  If you already shop thru another StampinUP Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy.  Otherwise, feel free to contact me at:
www.stampinfool2006@yahoo.com  so I can get you a copy of your very own catty!

Please see below each photo for a list of a few StampinUP products used.  It's great that you stopped by my blog today, and please check back often!  Thanks-  Lori


Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack
Spider Web Doily
Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim
Colors: Perfect Plum, Vanilla, Black, Sahara Sand, Mint Macaron


Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper
Metallic Foil Doily
Bohemian Designer Series Paper
Colors: Mint Macaron, White, Blackberry Bliss, Gold


Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Farmers Market Designer Series Paper
Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim
Colors: Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist, Vanilla, Hello Honey






No comments:

Post a Comment