Friday, July 31, 2015

Lovely As a Tree & Kind Koala

These 2 cards were created by Debbie and Mary but made by me at their card buffet.  "Lovely As a Tree" is still as lovely as ever in my opinion & still gets a lot of love from me :)  The 2nd pic is just showing you the inside of the card decorated as well.

The single stamp called "Kind Koala" was used on card # 2.  You may find this on page 23 in the Annual StampinUP Catalog.  I've sold quite a few of these and I personally like this cute little bear also.

Tomorrow, we are having a "Stray Ducklings" Demo Mtg. in Peoria, IL.  Stay tuned for some masculine swap cards after that, since it is our theme this time around.  I'm anxious to see what the gals came up with.

I will leave you with this thought I saw on Facebook the other day......
Crafting comes before Housework in the dictionary.  As it should!  Lori












No comments:

Post a Comment