Monday, August 31, 2015

Holiday Catalog & Flurry of Wishes

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow........

Everyone gets to order from the brand new StampinUP Holiday Catalog TOMORROW!!

We demonstrators have had awhile to "shop" during the pre-order period (one of our perks).  For the rest of you folks, the wait is finally over!! (Sept. 1st--) If you still need a Holiday Catalog of your very own, please let me know ASAP and I will get one to you.

The card sample I'm showing today features several items from the new book:

  1. Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
  2. Snow Flurry Punch
  3. Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
  4. White 3/8 Glitter Ribbon

Color Scheme:  Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler, White, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy

If you have any questions about my card, please let me know.  In the meantime, hop on over to YOUTUBE and check out my sideways video.....say what?  Yes, I was so very proud of my first stamping video but you might want to watch it on your smart phone so you can turn the direction yourself since obviously, I was a goof and filmed it wrong!  Anyway, here is the link......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4lj0fccFwc

Thanks for your support-  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment